Monday, March 6, 2017

Friday - Matins

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

God, come to my assistance
Lord, make haste to help me

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.

Amen.

Psalm 22

The Lord ruleth me:
and I shall want nothing.

He hath set me in  place of pasture.
He hath brought me up
on the water of refreshment:
he hath converted my soul.

He hath led me on the paths of justice,
for his own name's sake.

For though I should walk
in the midst of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evils,
for thou art with me.

Thy rod and thy staff,
they have comforted me,

Thou hast prepared a table before me
against them that afflict me.

Thou hast anointed my head with oil;
and my chalice which inebriateth me,
how goodly is it!

And thy mercy will follow me
all the days of my life.
And that I may dwell
in the house of the Lord
unto length of days.

2 Timothy 2:1-3

Thou therefore, my son, be strong
in the grace which is in Christ Jesus.

And the things which thou
hast heard of me by many witnesses,
the same commend to faithful men,
who shall be fit to teach others also.

Labour as a good soldier of Christ Jesus.

Dismissal

May the Lord bless us,
Protect us from all evil
and bring us
to everlasting life.
Amen.

Go to Friday Lauds

No comments: